Information identifying the data controller
General privacy information
Mediante la implementación de los formularios incluidos en los diferentes websites, relativos a servicios prestados por BIOSFER TESLAB, SL, los Usuarios aceptan la inclusión y tratamiento de los datos que proporcionen en un tratamiento de datos de carácter
personal, del cual es titular BIOSFER TESLAB, SL pudiéndose ejercer los derechos pertinentes según lo expuesto en las siguientes cláusulas. Todos los textos legales se encuentran a disposición de los usuarios y/o interesados en la correspondiente web.
Who is responsible for the processing of your data?
BIOSFER TESLAB, SL, is the legal entity responsible for the collection and processingof your personal data in relation to the services it provides.
BIOSFER TESLAB, SL is committed to respect and safeguard your privacy and the security of your data. The identifying data of the treatment manager are:
For what purpose(s) do we collect your data?
In accordance with the provisions in the current regulations, BIOSFER TESLAB, SL only collects the data strictly necessary to offer the services derived from its activity and other benefits, management and activities attributed by the Law. In this website, only contact information, provided by Users, is processed. The data that can be collected from the user will be treated with the purposes of:
- Management of contact data.
It is reported that automated evaluations will not be carried out, nor will user profiles be developed. Likewise, we inform you that the information of the databases can be used for the identification of the Users and for the realization of statistical studies of the registered Users.
How long do we keep your personal data?
Personal data will be kept as long as the user does not state otherwise and for the legally established conservation periods, unless for logical and obvious reasons they have lost the usefulness or the legitimate purpose for which they were collected.
To which recipients will your data be communicated?
Personal data entered on the website will not be transferred to third parties, except in those cases provided. BIOSFER TESLAB, SL does not sell, rent or transfer the personal data of the users of this Website, except in the case that is necessary for the provision of the service itself. BIOSFER TESLAB, SL does not sell, rent or transfer the e-mails of its users to other companies, except when necessary for the provision of the service itself. The website may have links, applications or functionalities shared with third parties, such as social networks or online communication systems, BIOSFER TESLAB, SL is not responsible for the information collected in these applications, functionalities or social networks owned by third parties By not having any management capacity or control over them, being therefore applicable the legal notices and privacy policies that may appear on the websites or similar third parties.
What are the rights of Users who provide us with their data?
Users may exercise, with respect to data collected in the manner described in the first point, the rights recognized in Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and the Council of April 27, 2016 relating to the protection of persons physical as regards the processing of personal data and the free circulation of these data and repealing Directive 95/46 / EC (General Data Protection Regulation), and in particular the rights of portability, access, rectification , suppression and limitation to treatment.
The rights referred to in the preceding paragraph, may be exercised by each User by written and signed request, accompanied by a photocopy of ID or Passport, addressed to the following address:
BIOSFER TESLAB, SL
PLAÇA PRIM, 10, 2N 6a 43201 Reus (Tarragona)
Likewise, if you let Users know that they can withdraw their consent for the processing of your data at any time, as well as that they can submit a claim to the Control Authority (Spanish Data Protection Agency), if deemed appropriate.
Communication of incidents and irregularities
In the case of any conduct or situation that could be susceptible to generate an incidence or irregularity of any kind, please contact:
BIOSFER TESLAB, SL
PLAÇA PRIM, 10, 2N 6a 43201 Reus (Tarragona)
Commitment of the user to have his or her data included in a processing system
User liability for use and content
Both the access to the websites and the use that may be made of the information and contents included therein, shall be the sole responsibility of the person who carries it out. Therefore, the use that can be made of the information, images, content and / or products reviewed and accessible through it, will be subject to the legality, whether national or international, applicable, as well as the principles of good faith and use. lawful by the Users, who will be entirely responsible for said access and correct use. The Users will be obliged to make a reasonable use of the services or contents, under the principle of good faith and with respect to current legislation, morals, public order, good customs, the rights of third parties or their own BIOSFER TESLAB, SL, all according to the possibilities and purposes for which they are conceived. BIOSFER TESLAB, SL assumes no responsibility, whether direct or indirect, for consequential damages or lost profits, derived from the misuse of the services or contents made by Users or third parties.
In compliance with the duty of information contemplated in article 10 of the current Law 34/2002, of July 11, Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce, we inform you that the dynamizer and content management of the Web where you can download different applications and / or information is BIOSFER TESLAB, SL with address at PLAÇA PRIM, 10, 2N 6a 43201 Reus (Tarragona) and with the management of the Internet HTTP domain: http://biosferteslab.com/, registered in the corresponding registry, attending to communications from users and / or interested parties through the e-mail address email@example.com. Any other commercial, commercial, administrative or contracting activity of goods and / or services is the responsibility of the company mentioned above, owner of this domain.
Information on the use of other websites and social networks
BIOSFER TESLAB, SL is only responsible for the contents and management of the web pages of which it is the owner or has a right of similar nature. Any other website or social network or repository of information on the Internet, outside this website, is the responsibility of its legitimate owners. BIOSFER TESLAB, SL collaborates in an ordinary way with different applications and Web environments, and always recommends that all users before accessing these web environments carefully read the corresponding legal notices and privacy policies, and only access them once have fully understood and accepted this legal text. BIOSFER TESLAB, SL is committed to controlling the contents that are exposed in these social networks and will expel those users who make an incorrect use of them. BIOSFER TESLAB, SL recommends, following instructions from the National Institute of Communication Technologies (INTECO) and the Spanish Agency for Data Protection (AEPD), for the use of social networks or navigation in Web environments, the execution of the following actions (if one day be available for use):
- It is recommended that all users resort to the use of personal pseudonyms or nicknames with which to operate over the Internet, allowing them to have an authentic “digital identity” that does not compromise the security of their personal and professional lives.
- It is recommended that users take special care when publishing audiovisual and graphic content in their profiles, since in this case they may be placing the privacy and privacy of people in their environment at risk.
- It is recommended to adequately configure the degree of privacy of the user profile in the social network, so that it is not completely public, but only those people who have been classified as “friends” have access to the information published in the profile. Or “direct contacts” previously by the user.
- It is recommended to accept as a contact only those people known or with whom you have a prior relationship, not compulsively accepting all contact requests you receive and investigating, whenever possible and necessary, who is the person requesting your contact through the social network.
- It is recommended not to publish in the user profile physical contact information, which allows anyone to know where they live, where they work or study daily or the leisure places, they usually frequent.
- To the users of microblogging tools, it is recommended to take special care regarding the publication of information regarding the places where they always are.
- It is recommended to use and publish only content with respect to which there is sufficient intellectual property rights. Otherwise, the user will be committing a civil offense protected by national courts.
- It is recommended that users use different usernames and passwords to enter the different social networks of which they are members.
- It is recommended to use passwords with a minimum length of 8 characters, alphanumeric and with capital and lowercase letters.
- It is recommended that all users have installed and properly updated antivirus software on their computers.
- Minors should not disclose excessive personal data. Never give data to strangers.
- All the information concerning the website must be read. It explains who the owners are of the same and the purpose for which the data is requested.
- If the user is under fourteen years of age, the consent of the parent tutors is also needed. In these cases, whenever data is requested by a social network should ask the parents or guardians to see if they approve the subscription or not.
- Usernames and passwords should not be communicated to third parties, nor shared among friends or classmates. These data are private and should not be communicated to third parties and / or strangers.
- Whenever there is any doubt regarding any situation that derives from the use of social networks and collaborating tools, parents or guardians should be asked.
- The computer must be kept in a common area of the house.
- Rules should be established on the use of the Internet at home.
- Parents should know the operation and possibilities of this type of platforms, both positive and negative.
- Activate parental control and platform control tools, as well as establish parent or guardian mail as a secondary contact email.
- Make sure that age verification controls are in place.
- Ensure the correct installation of the content blocker.
- Raise awareness and inform minors about aspects related to security.
- Explain to children that they never have to meet people they have met in the online world and that if they do so it must always be in the company of their parents or guardians.
- Ensure that minors know the risks and implications of hosting content such as videos and photographs, as well as the use of webcams through social networks.
- Control the minor’s user profile.
- Make sure that the child only accesses the pages recommended for their age.
- Make sure that children do not use their full name